Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MISSIONARY INTERVIEWS -- LOVE IT

We are now in the middle of interviews. This is 8 full days of interviewing missionaries.
I especially love this. I get to sit at a nice table in a comfortable chair, bring treats and just get to visit and enjoy the personalities and testimonies of these wonderful missionaries.

I have chosen to visit with each missionary about white hand book-MUSIC. Talk about what is acceptable and the trust we give them to choose uplifting music that invites the spirit.

I visit with them about some medical issues. We have had a lot of respiratory flu this season and so I have been discussing with them colds, sore throats, strep, broncitis, phemonia, sinusitis, etc.
Next year I'm going to push for the Flu shots.

Mostly, I have enjoyed having each of them share with me some thoughts about the Book of Mormon. Explaining to me, as they would an investigator, why it is necessay, how we got it, what it is about, and how they feel about it. It has been enlightening and a I have loved hearing them express their knowledge of it and their love for it.

Interviews are the best! Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment