Sunday, October 3, 2010

POTOMAC ZONE BARBECUE

On Wed, Sept 29, the Potomac Zone had a barbecue had he mission home. They also worked really hard and reached some specific goals they had set for their zone. All of the zones are so diligent and work so hard to reach every goal they set. It is so inspiring to watch them all strive to do their best. This is the Spanish Zone and covers three stakes. Sisters Aulava, Alvarado, Spencer and Larsen and Elders Simmons, Rex, Tejada, Peterson, Brogan, and Zapata ( Elders Orme and Allen had left for an appointment before the pictures)


Elders Rex, Simmons, and Tejada, and Peterson
Sisters Aulava, Alvarado, and Larsen
Tracting shoes?
Elders Allen, Peterson and Sis Alvarado

Elder Brogan and Sis Spencer
Elders Lee and Orme

Elders Stockham, Simmons, and Williams at foosball

Elder Zapata and Rex make a sandwich of Elder Lee
Pres. Elder Zapata, Borgan, Williams, and Rex
Elders Orme, Allen, Simmons, Sisters Larsen, Aulava, Spencer, Alvarado, Elders Tejada and Peterson.
Elder Lee
Elders Stockham and Bates cook up the hamburgers. Our wonderful office elders.

Elder Williams

Volleyball time. Tejada serves
Not sure what happened here
Elder Lee are you shocked
Elder Rex is set


Elder Simmons
Sister Aulava
Elder Allen
Elder Rex

Elder Brogan
All eyes up
Sister Aulava and Elder Zapata
Sister Larsen-- A great volleyball player


Zapata serves below and Brogan serves above

1 comment:

  1. President and Sister Albright... I cant wait to get on my mission. My name is Lihle Sphelele Mngoma; from Durban, South Africa. I received my call a couple of days ago. Come the 8 March 2011 I will be in the Provo MTC then into the field!!

    Other than what is in my mission packet, what else can I do to prepare for a mission specifically in Washington D.C?
    What are the people like? Should I know some things before hand so it won't take forever for me to adjust?

    Hoping you have any insights that might be helpful. I really cannot wait to get there.

    Here is my email addres just in case: lihlemrl@yahoo.com


    Regards,
    Your Future Elder.

    ReplyDelete