Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A VISIT TO THE TEMPLE WITH THE DEPARTING ELDERS

On Wed, October 6, 2010 we visited the temple with the departing group of Elders. This is a small group of 5. But all wonderful and diligent missionaries. They will be missed.
From left: Elders Wasden, Knechtel, Bullock, Pres and Sis Albright and Elders Averett and Barnes, Assistants: Elders Williams and Lee.
The departing group with Vern and Barbara Albright.
Elder Wasden (my maiden name and yes, a distant relative).
Elder Cameron Bullock
Elder Knechtel
Elder Barnes
Elder Averett
Assistants: Elders Lee and WilliamsElder Lee (above) and Williams (below)

1 comment:

  1. President and Sister Albright... I cant wait to get on my mission. My name is Lihle Sphelele Mngoma; from Durban, South Africa. I received my call a couple of days ago. Come the 8 March 2011 I will be in the Provo MTC then into the field!!

    Other than what is in my mission packet, what else can I do to prepare for a mission specifically in Washington D.C?
    What are the people like? Should I know some things before hand so it won't take forever for me to adjust?

    Hoping you have any insights that might be helpful. I really cannot wait to get there.

    Here is my email addres just in case: lihlemrl@yahoo.com


    Regards,
    Your Future Elder.

    ReplyDelete