2. ELDERS MNGOMA AND MCKWENKW: Isixhosa and other African songs.
3. SISTERS TAYLOR AND AHOKAVA: A beautiful lyrical and "fun" dance number
joined by ELDERS WRIGHT AND GARCIA
5. ELDER HANSON: "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
6. ELDER TACAKI: Piano solo (headed to Julliard someday)
7. ELDERS MOWER, CHEUNG, CHURCH & SISTER MURRAY: "Let it Snow"
Sister Murray enters and replys
The 4 of them sing together. Great Job
9. ELDER MACFARLANE: "Silent Night"
10. ELDER BRAMWELL: Stand up comedy rountine- "You know you're a missionary when"
Grandson Mark gave his full attention to the show. With Elder Kotyk
11. ELDERS COOK, PETERSON, PASWATERS, JOHNSON, CALL, EDGINGTON, GUBELI,
12. PRESIDENT ERICKSON: Crabs walk sideways and Lobsters walk Straight- lots of fun
13. SR MISSIONARIES: SIS BURTON, BRYSONS, HEPWORTHS, HELLERS, DOYLES and
12. ELDER PARKER: BAGPIPES - Very beautiful number. He always does a great job.
13. BLANCHARD BOYS: "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer." (we got 2 mikes eventually)
14. ELDER LIEW: Piano solo. Another exceptional pianist.
16. ELDER GUBLER: Sang a missionary version of "JINGLE BELLS" (I have the Wrong Pic.)
The audience participates
17. ELDERS STAPLES, WRIGHT, GARCIA, AND TERRY : "How Many Kings " (one of my
18. ELDERS CALVERT AND ROTHMAN: "Noel" (wrong picture again- worry)
19. ELDERS PARKER AND WEST: "Tracting In a Winter Wonderland" - great song.
20. ELDER RAVIA: "Mary, did You Know?" a beautiful Christmas number.