1st stop: Sisters Anderson and Barnes in the Burke Area. Sitting at their desks.
The sisters with Elder and Sister Gengler. Holding their CELESTIAL AWARD for a great job.
2. Assistants and Office Elders: Harb, Peterson, Johson, and Bay. Their place looked perfect.
3. Elders Creager and Ursenbach in Little River B
4. Elders Norris and Eaton in Springfield
Pretty nice places
All the bikes are to be kept on bike mats. Looking good so far.
5. Elders Mngoma and Littledike in Wakefield- spotless, organized desks
Lots of Mormon ads for wall decoration.
Silly and smart. These two guys are incredibly hard working.
6. Elders Chung and Chow- The Twin Lakes Branch (Chinese branch)
Elder Chow with his tie collection. (he likes black ties and gets teased for it). The sheet on the wall is of the Plan of Salvation.
7. Elders Williams and Paswaters in Fairfax, Nelson and Yates in GMU (George Mason University.)
A famous wall hanging. This has been in the apartment for years. Every missionary who lives here signs it. The oldest date on it is 2004.
8. Elders Harper and Mower in front of the wall paper of church pictures.
With their CELESTIAL award. From the Annandale ward
Elder Scott (above) and Ochoa (below) from Little River A (Spanish ward)
Pretty clean kitchen. I was impressed.
THANKS ANNANDALE. YOU DID FABULOUS. EVERYONE ELSE HAS A LOT TO LIVE UP TOO.