Saturday, March 31, 2012

WHY I BELIEVE FIRESIDE WITH LARRY ECHO HAWK

On March 18, 2012 we went to the Why I Believe Fireside held in the MtVernon Stake. It was
excellect. The guest speakers were Larry and Terri Echo Hawk.
Bro. Echo Hawk is the Assistant Secretary of Indian Affairs in the Department of Interior.
They both shared beautiful testimonies of the gospel and the stories of their conversions.
Both joined as young adults. Bro. Echo Hawk played football at BYU for 4 years. Sis EchoHawk is also the Stake Relief Society President. They are both wonderful leaders.

The Washington DC Mormon Choir performed at the fireside also. They are truly magnificent.
(I think everyone of them could be in the Tabernacle Choir if they lived in SLC). Their numbers were just beautiful. Every time I hear them I am touched with the spirit and beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment