Saturday, March 31, 2012

A CHANGE OF HEART




This last week was a week to remember! I was able to witness four people commit to a baptismal date! I LOVE the opportunity to witness God touching these peoples hearts in a way that allows them to know that our message is true, and baptism is the path that they should go. I am no better than any missionary out here. My dad taught me that the most important thing while serving a missin is to be humble. I didn't do anything to these people. I just asked them a simple question. It was God that preformed miracles in the hearts and lives that allowed them to realize what's in front of them. I am trully honored to be a missionary at this time in my life. To witness the blessings of success that God gives to my companion and I. I love the work
With much love, Elder Michael Litchfield

No comments:

Post a Comment