Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CENTREVILLE INTERVIEWS 5-11-12


HATE TO ADMIT, I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES TODAY DURING INTERVIEWS. 
EXCEPT FOR THE COVER OF THIS PLANNER. 
IT'S A PRETTY GOOD PLANNER THOUGHT, ISN'T IT.  FUN!


GREAT INTERVIEWS, WITH LOTS OF GREAT AND INSPIRATIONAL VISITS WITH THE MISSIONARIES AS THEY SHARED WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED. 

Elder Slade- I've learned that I should consecrate myself to my mission
Elder Edgington- I've learned to focus. Here I focus on the mission work. 
Elder Orjan Johnson - Member present lessons are the best
Elder Ravia- To rely on the spirit more--you plan and then follow the spirit
Elder Phillips- The atonement is real
Elder Polkowske - Love for these people.  How to talk to people
Sister Ferrin- To rely on the Lord, I spend alot of time on my knees
Sister Anderson- A greater appreciation for Joseph Smith
Elder Flaherty- Learned how important planning is
Elder Naylor- Focus on what I can do to help something happen, rather than pray for it to just happen.
Sis Rozsa-Magnitude of the Atonement- beyond comprehension but within our grasp
Sister Hansen- God is so aware of his children
Sis Mecham- When you get lost in the work, you forget about everything else. 
Sis. Ganbaatar- How to love others even when "mean"- charity
Elder Bramwell- Have learned the scriptures so much better
Elder Drey Williams- When you are going thru a hard time you are being built up spiritually
Elder Chung- Humility and patience
Elder Hiatt- How to persevere and get through
Elder Juengling- to love people more deeply and want to get to know them
Elder Lewis- Working on patience 
Elder Terry- I can go furthur than I thought I could.  I want to save sould.

No comments:

Post a Comment